Last week we took time out to make the best of the storm. There is an awesome park here that is absolutely perfect for tubing/sledding. The bunch of us went out and played.
Everyone had a blast. Brigg's couldn't decide if he liked the "mountain of snow" or the playground slide better. ? Hmmm.... Kaleb practiced up on his boarding and Daivanie took her first solo flight down the hill.
Word has it that we can expect more snow this week?.... I guess we'll see.
3 comments:
sounds like fun! I've decided that sledding hurts your body more when you get older, I wonder how kids sled for so long....
love the picture of Brigham on the ladder, but it looks kinda scary that he's so high! :)
Brigham is getting so big! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!
Sounds like fun! My kids wish we had snow, but all we get around here is ice.
Post a Comment