Sunday, July 6, 2008

finally getting it...

I am working on getting pics on the blog. We are in the process of getting another digital (our last one was lost vacationing in vegas...) so my pics have been a little scattered about.
we had a great 4th... this last week kept us busy. We had both our family reunions and a booth at the Cruise-In.
Brigham absolutely loved the fireworks this year. He keeps asking us for more... He had a blast swimming with Daddy and playing with his Uncle Joe. I can't believe what a little man he is already!!
Parley is getting so big, too!! He is now smiling - occasionally in very special moments. The other day he rolled over twice. I think it was one of those coincidental moments in life where having a "big head" actually does something for you. We love having little Parley in our family. He is such a great baby.

4 comments:

Sheen said...

good job sara! i'm so proud of you. :) can't wait to see pics up and running! loves!

kandis said...

SARA! i love that you joined the blogging world! i miss ya

Sara said...

I have absolutely no concept of how this all works.... :) Once in a little bit I get some down time and have half a digit to look into all this blogging stuff... I am working on it! :)

Mindie said...

At least you atre putting forth the effort to learn about the technology world we live in . . . I myself a learning how to keep up with my friends and family through the internet options . . . Love you all!!!