Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update on Life

We are finally getting into our commercial pad for our event planning. I have been spending ALL my extra time (who am I kidding... ALL MY TIME) working on the decor and contacting old and new clients... Great fun!
I have had a little time to take off for a couple of reunions. I actually got some time in the sun! We floated the river (Briggs went - and on the last run ended up falling into the river!! All is well.) , slid down water slides (I actually got stopped on my first run. Note to self: never wear any cottton material on water slides) , played Croquet (Cohen's favorite family game) , and over all had a great time with the family.
My Usana Convention is coming up quickly so I get to take another mini vacation for some more trainings. Once again, our team has some new members that will accompany us this year. I am expecting we'll have a blast- as always. Usually we have a concert, trainings, dinners, awards.... great stuff.
Summer is going way too fast!!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

YEEEAAA, I am soooo excited you are starting one!! Now we need some pic. and I know you could use some more time in your days! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara & Cohen,

It's Jen and Josh Burbank!! Our blog address is burbankfam3.blogspot.com, but we will need your e-mail address, because it is private, so we can send you an invite to view it. Our e-mail address is jjb@plmw.com

Thanks

Love, Jen